Ann Arbor – Ignite UX Michigan is back! As always, we had a great set of talk submissions. The local UX community is amazing! Below is the list of speakers at Ignite UX Michigan 2017:
- Test Anything – Jodi Bollaert
- Write responsively – Heidi Burkhardt
- Accessibility for everyone! – Chris DeMars
- Designing for Social Change – Linda Lay
- Elevate your Changemaking with LEAN UX + Design for Social Impact – Brielle Maxwell and April Jefferson
- The importance of keeping out the weeds – Tracy Nagy
- 20 Ways to Say “No” – Andrea Neuhoff
- Design Sprints in Practice – Derek Poppink
- If you give a user what she wants, she’s gonna want a glass of wine to go with it – Scott Showalter
- Empathy Maps: Using them to get your team focused – Jef Smith
- Your Icons Need a Reference Sheet – Paige Templeton
- Designing for the moment – Wes Vasher
- Improving the Sign In Experience – Jesse Woodruff
You can visit the speaker page for descriptions of these talks.
We hope to see you at Live in Ann Arbor on Tuesday, March 14. The event begins at 6 pm for networking, followed by the talks at 7 pm. Ignite UX Michigan is free, does not require registration, and light hors d’oeuvres will be served!