ANN ARBOR – Infectious disease expert Fred Brown updates the level of COVID-19 spread in Michigan now that the state is reopening many of its businesses. Michigan has kept the pandemic under control since March. But what about the future? Watch this video to learn more.
Brown’s expertise includes:
• COO – Leading Health Big Data Company supplying integrated systems development and registry solutions to life sciences companies to manage value-based purchasing, real-life trials, and outcomes research. Led PD1 inhibitor pivotal trial network. Global operations in 16 countries. Managed P&L, personnel deployment, product lifecycle, client sales and delivery. Raised venture funding.
• Leading Academic Medical Center – Office of Strategic Program Management: Opened new PMO reporting to Executive Council to re-engineer research, clinical and support operations across academic health system. Developed and launched PMO lifecycle methodology. Staffed and trained program management leaders and project teams. Launched Value Margin Improvement Program in 4 waves to improve margins from -1.7% to +3.2% in one year.
• C-Suite, Leading Global Clinical Research Organization: Developed and facilitated launch of new $200M Solutions Division for leading Contract Research Organization. Drove solutions and contracted new work. Transitioned delivery teams, legal, financial and marketing/sales support to new operations. Pipeline, sales, backlog and hiring exceeded revenue and profit goals in 2014. Supported two jv’s.
• Predictive Analytics and AI Population HIT Company – Funding by BCBS Association and Intel to develop AI-based analytical models that predict individual and population clinical conditions. Savings of $700PMPY achieved through risk adjustment, risk sharing, underwriting and care management use cases across the Blues Networks.
• BD/BI, Major Life Sciences Company – Led product roll-out and expansion into new channel. Negotiated channel partnerships, developed reimbursement strategy and developed internal sales team. Achieved $200M additional sales in year one.
• BD/Licensing – Gene-Edited Lab Animal Testing Company: Supported over 40 clinical development partnerships.