ANN ARBOR – Epidemiologist Fred Brown returns to MITech TV to talk about face masks. A recent study showed there were 14 medical face masks available. Fred walks you through the masks and the differences, so you can decide what’s right for you.
Business-builder experienced in all aspects of healthcare solutions management to achieve profitable operations. 15 years international P&L operating experience. Top-tier consulting in healthcare strategy and growth, product and service development, and information systems / technology for suppliers, providers and payers worldwide. More than $500 Billion of M&A experience.
• Co-founder and leader of two Life Sciences companies valued at over $30B
• EVP; Initiated and grew IBM’s Life Science & Healthcare Services Practice, EMEA Region, from 0 to $1.2B.
• Global Head, $15B Hoffmann LaRoche Pharmaceutical Product Lifecycle, Partnerships & Informatics.
• President, Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy, INC 500, Fastest Growing Healthcare Company—2009 & 2010
• Partner/Co-Founder, Accenture’s $500M Pharmaceutical & Medical Products Practice.
• Current Board Member, 4 early-stage healthcare companies.
• Developed and launched 25 major pharma products, 13 diagnostics and 6 vaccines, saving 5.6M lives annually.
Management Consulting | Executive Leadership | Services & Product Development & Launch | Product Lifecycle Management | Brand Strategy | Strategic Partnerships | Business Process Re-Engineering | Change Management | Strategy Consulting | New Business Development | Lean Six Sigma | Mergers and Acquisitions | Technology Transfer | Program Management | Market Research | Competitive Analysis | Regulatory Compliance | Healthcare Information Technology | Outsourcing | Strategic Planning | Informatics | Competitive Intelligence | Board Governance | Entrepreneurship | Acquisition Integration
Recruiters, HR and Hiring Managers – connect with me to find the best, proven candidates.
Executives – Find out how I grew 3 companies to over $1B of sales and how I can help you launch and grow your business.
Call (248) 494-3450.
Previous video interviews can be found at www.fredbrown.com