DETROIT – Benzinga, a financial media outlet based in downtown Detroit, is hosting on Aug. 15 its Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference at the Book Cadillac Weston. Benzinga provides financial news about cannabis and other emerging markets for investors.
The Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference is a networking and educational event connecting cannabis entrepreneurs and investors to one another to foster growth within the industry. Past events in Miami and Toronto have hosted high profile professionals including Jon Najarian, Tim Seymour, Danny Moses, Alan Brochstein, Steve White, Nick Kovacevich and many more.
The Detroit event will be an intimate iteration of the conference brings the elements of the larger conferences for one day, on one stage to the heart of the Motor City with a larger focus on private companies local to the Michigan market.
- Jeff Radway, CEO & Co-Founder, Green Peak Innovations
- Samuel Buchalter, Policy Advisor, Executive Office of Governor Whitmer
- Josh Neyhart, Policy Advisor, Executive Office of Governor Whitmer
- Steve Goldner, CEO, Pure Green; President, Regulatory Affairs Associates
- Michael Elias, CEO, Michigan Pure Med
- Brad Rogers, CEO, Red White & Bloom
- more to come!
For more information, click on https://benzingacannabisconference.com/detroit/