PONTIAC – This September 21 and 22, the Motor Bella Startup Exhibit Area will be located within AutoMobili-D, the technology showcase that in 2019 was staged at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS).
Dates: September 21 and 22
Hours: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Location: M1 Concourse Roadway, Pontiac
NAIAS is paused for 2021 due to the pandemic. But they are pleased to welcome the Startup Exhibit Area to this new inaugural event produced by the Detroit Auto Dealers Association.
Qualified startup companies will be exhibiting in a tented display area connected to the Tier One automotive supplier exhibit area and near the trackside OE displays.
Startups will be provided a:
- A high-top table
- Two chairs
- A back panel for logo/company name
- The Display Area Fee $ 500 to $ 600
Any startup interested in applying should complete and submit the application no later than July 16, 2021.
A Qualified Startup is defined as a technology company as follows:
- Total revenue less than $10M
- Total investment less than $10M
- Less than 8 years old as of June 2021
- May not be a wholly owned subsidiary of a larger corporation
- Must have less than 100 employees