ANN ARBOR – The latest Digital Marketing News, Trends, and Updates are presented by Melih Oztalay, CEO of SmartFinds Marketing in Birmingham, Michigan on our show from Monday, April 26, 2021. Topics discussed over 30 minutes included:
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
CRO has become its own science to help convert traffic coming to the website so that the website is more effective in generating leads or sales.
- CRO helps to create more leads and sales from existing website traffic without spending more marketing or advertising budget.
- CRO nowadays includes Artificial Intelligence to track a website visitor’s journey throughout the website that includes their repeat visits to the website.
- CRO also uses A | B testing tools on the website to better understand what is working and what is not working as it relates to the web page’s layout, design, and calls to action.
- CRO is supported by using Google Analytics to gain insights into your website traffic.
- LinkedIn Marketing Tool
A new tool on the market is called OctopusCRM that is a Chrome browser add-on extension.I have confirmed with LinkedIn Support this tool does not violate their terms of service.
Amongst the various features of this tool, it does give you notice if we start to exceed any of LinkedIn’s daily activity limits.
Fees range from $7 – $25/month.
- Clubhouse App
Clubhouse App is a audio only social community that started a year ago.The app is only on iOS.
Invitation only from existing members…thus trying to keep the membership as high quality as possible…however…does not mean it is perfect.
Discussion rooms can accommodate up to 5,000 people.
Basically, you can jump in and out of different chats, on different subjects, in something akin to a live, free-flowing podcast. You can simply listen or choose to throw in your thoughts. Imagine a cocktail party or, clubhouse.
Conversations are prohibited by Clubhouse’s guidelines from being recorded, transcribed, reproduced, or shared without explicit permission.
Companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Spotify, Reddit, and Slack have been creating products to compete directly with Clubhouse App. More details on Wikipedia Clubhouse App.
- Social Media Marketing
- Are businesses engaged in social media marketing?
- Passive and Active Social Media Marketing
- Do you understand the difference between these two methods of social media marketing?
- Relationship marketing – Busines networking and conversing at cocktail tables applied to the digital world.
- Virtual Meetings
- What type of skills do you need and what platforms should one consider for virtual meetings?
- GoToMeeting, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Zoom
- What companies are doing Social Media well?
- 80% of most businesses are not doing social media well.
- Labor intensive, ongoing investment with no endpoint is not well received.
- Check out Home Depot on Facebook for a B2C company engaging with their consumers.
- Remember the call centers from vintage times and apply that concept to social media marketing.
- Hard sell did not work in business networking and it doesn’t work in social communities.
Past Shows with Melih Oztalay
- LinkedIn Live Analysis By SmartFinds Marketing, December 7, 2020
- How to Take Advantage of Amazon Prime Day Marketing, August 13, 2020
- How To Stay Competitive And Increase Your Sales During Pandemic, June 4, 2020
- Pandemic Not Time To Cut Advertising, Marketing, March 30, 2020
About SmartFinds Marketing
SmartFinds Marketing is a digital marketing agency. SmartFinds provides full marketing strategies and solutions to businesses. The marketing process is managed with a team of contemporary marketers who manage new ideas and incorporate early adoption of new strategic technologies to achieve successful results. Helping customers understand web marketing and web advertising world through education and consultation is part of any SmartFinds program.
“Our trusted years of experience in advertising and marketing solutions date back to 1987 and the Internet since 1994. Since the very early days of the industry, we traversed the Internet to gain the knowledge, expertise, and more importantly, the imagination to apply the Internet’s resources to your business needs”, says Melih Oztalay.
Melih Oztalay is an industry leader as a guest author on on many websites like Search Engine Journal. Additionally, he is a guest speaker at many conferences and events along with being a subject matter expert called on my radio shows and podcasts.
SmartFinds Marketing….Creative strategies. Innovative ideas. Use the full power of the Internet with us!