ROYAL OAK – Tember Shea of Inforum interviews Alexa Jones, CEO of TheraB Medical, a East Lansing startup working to launch its first product, SnugLit. SnugLit is a wearable, portable solution to infant jaundice.
- Designed to be worn by the infant.
- Facilitates closeness and allows mother to freely breastfeed, hold, interact and bond with her baby.
- Simplifies treatment processes for healthcare providers and parents.
- Provides 360-degree coverage – ensuring the baby receives comprehensive treatment.
- Battery operated and portable for in-home use . With a 4-6 hour run time, parents are no longer tied to wall-outlets and can go about life as usual.
To listen to this podcast, click on https://soundcloud.com/podcastdetroit/m2techcast-episode-86-mcwt-rebecca-bray-epitec