DETROIT – The Mobile Technology Association of Michigan announced Thursday that it has re-launched its website, GoMobileMichigan.org – part of the group’s effort to help diversify Michigan’s economy through connected technologies driven by innovation.
The primary objective of the recently re-launched MTAM website is to offer wide-ranging content and contact resources for mobile and wireless technologies.
“MTAM has also taken the opportunity of the re-launch to redesign the featured graphics on the home page and throughout the site to represent a broad array of the many industries in which mobile and wireless (connected) technologies are being utilized so it will help visitors to the site begin to understand how far-reaching the impact of these technologies actually is,” said Linda Daichendt, MTAM Executive Director.
“We want visitors to the site to know that these technologies will impact every industry, and every career – and that every student should be preparing to study information in some way related to these technologies so they can be successful in their future careers. And we have information about that on the site as well!”
A significant amount of new content has been added including:
- Research & statistics across a wide range of industries, related to their use of connected technologies
- Information about MTAM’s Connected Technologies Virtual Campus and the industry-specific areas within it for Connected Transportation, Smart Cities, mHealth and Smart Manufacturing that are available for 24/7, 365 days/yr exhibiting; visiting for business development purposes; live-streaming in-person conference events and making them accessible by a global audience of up to 50,000 people; and accessing courses for online self-directed training
- A special section on Mobility where we’ve added a great deal of video information and other content that shows what Michigan is doing to maintain its leadership role in the Mobility space; and as a partner in the campaign, we’ve also showcased on the site the state’s recently launched PlanetM Mobility campaign as well as some of the high-profile Mobility assets that set Michigan apart nationally
- MTAM Talent Exchange Portal, a cutting-edge technology that has transformed the recruitment process and streamlines how employers and candidates connect during the job/internship search process
- Expanded Michigan connected technologies job listings from CareerJet and Indeed, along with easy access to other national Job Boards
- Easy access to MTAM’s Job Board where firms may post Michigan-based connected-tech-related job openings – in any industry – at no charge; these postings will automatically feed into MTAM and Mobile Monday Michigan social media and a variety of national job boards
- A page dedicated to connected technologies-related achievements and activities at universities around the state; new content will continue to be added here as we become aware of it
- Home Page access to view MTAM event listings for local, regional and national connected tech-related events; MTAM podcasts; and MTAM news releases so stakeholders across the state – and across the country – can easily keep up-to-date on what’s happening in Michigan’s connected tech community and be aware of the diverse and extensive work being done here across many industries
Designed with a more modern, clean look, and developed using responsive-design principles, the new website will automatically re-size itself for optimal viewing on whatever device it is being viewed without having to re-size the screen or scroll.
The site was designed and is hosted by MTAM member, High Level Marketing of West Bloomfield.