ANN ARBOR – Internet attorney Enrico Schaefer joins Matt and Mike to explain Cryptocurrency Non Fungible Tokens – or NFTs, are pieces of digital content linked to the blockchain, the digital database underpinning cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Unlike NFTs, those assets are fungible, meaning they can be replaced or exchanged with another identical one of the same value, much like a dollar bill.
An “internet lawyer” is an attorney with considerable experience handling legal issues that involve the Internet, web sites, online applications, technology and software. We represent internet and web-based technology companies, as well as brick and mortar companies with online issues. Our attorneys are sought out by companies and general counsel who need our specialized expertise.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD INTERNET LAWYER?
- Understands how the internet works.
- Has been practicing internet law for at least 20 years.
- Understands Domain Name Registrars, Registries and Registrants.
- Understands online infringement of trademarks and copyright.
- Understands how the DNS (Domain Name System) works.
- Understands ICANN policy.
- Understands how the domain name WHOIS system works.
- Understands how GDPR affects data and privacy issues across platforms
- Understands the major websites and their trademark/copyright policies on use, infringement, take-down notices and unique federal laws such as the ACPA, Lanham Act, Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.=
To learn more, click on https://www.traverselegal.com/