ANN ARBOR – Enrico Schaefer from Traverse Legal talks about how his firm is representing AirBNB hosts who are seeking to get refunds from the company for guests that have cancelled reservations dur to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Traverse Legal Services Offered To AirBnB Hosts:
- Advice on Your Legal Rights under the Airbnb Terms of Service and Extenuating Circumstances Policy
- Understanding the 25% Refund Promised by Airbnb to Hosts for guests who booked reservations between the dates March 14th and May 31st.
- Our lawyers Can Advise you on Whether Airbnb Breached the Rental Terms You Selected for Reservations.
- Our attorneys can Analyze Your Damages Against Airbnb for Unilaterally Allowing Cancellations and Providing Refunds.
- What Are Your Rights to File Arbitration Claims Against Airbnb for its Implementation of the Extenuating Circumstances Policy
- We Represent Hosts and Super-Hosts on all Legal Issues related to Airbnb.
Do you want to know what your options are as a host who lost reservations as a result of Airbnb allowing cancellations without consulting hosts, or following the extenuating circumstances policy that was in effect at the time of the traveler reservations. Read this article analyzing relevant legal issues by attorney Enrico Schaefer.
DID AIRBNB BREACH ITS TERMS BY REFUNDING GUESTS UNDER ITS EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES POLICY?