ANN ARBOR – Michigan Chief Security Officer Laura Clark provides details on the Michigan Virtual Cyber Summit scheduled for Oct. 21. COVID-19 has again forced Gov. Whitmer to cancel plans for hundreds of cyber professionals to meet at the TCF Center in Detroit.
But the upside is much of the program will be available on-demand after Oct. 21, she said. Also the free event will allow viewers to pick and choose which panels, speeches and presentations they wish to watch. Registration at www.Michigan.Gov/Cybersecurity.
Keynote & Featured Speakers include:
- Gretchen Whitmer
- Governor Garlin Gilchrist II
- Brom Stibitz, Chief Information Officer and Director of the Michigan Department of Technology, Management & Budget
- Laura Clark, Michigan Chief Security Officer
- Chris DeRusha, Federal Chief Information Security Officer in the Office of Management and Budget
Sessions Topics include:
- Chief Information Officer panel
- Diversity & Inclusion panel
- State of the State in Cybersecurity panel
- Critical Infrastructure & Cyber panel
Attendance is complimentary. To register visit: Michigan.gov/CyberSummit