ANN ARBOR – Sabastian Alvim from Flint’s XlerateHealth said his accelerator is seeking applicants from healthcare startups and early stage companies to participate in its July cohort. Only six companies will be selected.
But here are some of the details:
- Calling all Flint and Genesee county healthcare entrepreneurs, innovators and startups! Apply for the 2021 XLerateHealth award-winning startup accelerator.
- Applications are now open through April 30, 2021
- The virtual program runs from July 15 – September 23, 2021
- Find out more and apply here: https://www.xleratehealth.com/accelerator/flint/
- XLerateHealth is one of the longest standing healthcare accelerators in the US. The program expanded to Flint, Michigan in 2018. Once a cradle for the birth of the automobile industry and a 20th Century industrial powerhouse, Flint is rapidly evolving to become the center of an exciting 21st Century startup ecosystem. XLerateHealth works side-by-side with innovators, local government and the VC and angel investor ecosystem, as well as a wealth of talent and resources from local universities, including The University of Michigan.
- XLerateHealth has received numerous awards from the Small Business Association and their work is supported by major funders such as The Charles Stewart Mott Foundation and the NIH.
- You can find out more about the 2020 cohort here and the 2019 cohort here. 2021 is the third Flint cohort.