ROYAL OAK – MITechNews is kicking off a new video series with former CIO Gary Erickson turned head hunter called “Conversations with an Executive Recruiter.”
Erickson has several pieces of advice for job seekers including: “The job interview is not about you.”
Erickson, managing partner of Executive Search Partners, appears Jan. 27 on M2 Techcast – now MITech TV – at 2 pm (live at https://www.facebook.com/M2Podcast/) where he will answer some of the following questions:
- What is the best way to go about finding a job today?
2. What are the tricks to applying on-line?
3. What is the job market like today?
4. How long should my resume be?
5. How do I make a transition from one industry to another?
6. I never get a response to positions I apply for on-line. Is it lazy recruiters or some thing else (a corollary to #2.)
7. What is the best way to answer interview questions?
8. What should I do to prepare for an interview? Or a phone interview?
Executive Search Partners is a nationwide IT focused search company. Executive Search Partners was named by Forbes as one of the top 100 search companies in the United States and #1 in Michigan in 2019.
More information at https://www.execsearchpartners.com/