GRAND RAPIDS – Universal Mind, a digital consulting and services firm, is hosting the next event from the Mobile Technology Association of Michigan’s Grand Rapids chapter of Mobile Monday Michigan on January 16. This panel-style event will take a quick look back at 2016 connected tech advances, and an in-depth look at how connected technologies will move businesses forward in 2017.
This Mobile Monday Grand Rapids (MoMoGR) event is a great opportunity for the community and business leaders to learn more about topics that will impact your business in the next year including Big Data, IoT, Connected / Autonomous Vehicles and the office furniture industry. Experts in their field will be a part of this diverse panel:
- Tuhin Mitra – Director, Big Data Ignite
- Elliot Church – Attorney, Breis, Enderle, Hudgins & Borsos P.C.
- Al Juarez – Director of Sales & Business Development, Fathom Systems
- Jim Fish – Chief Innovation Officer, Bosch
- Katherine Robertson – Executive Vice-president Training, Mobile Comply
- Mike Morin – CEO, Start Garden
- Christian Saylor – Studio Principal, Universal Mind
- Chris Hoyt – Design Exploration Leader – Research & Development, Herman Miller
“The future of business in West Michigan is changing and we as business leaders need to embrace new advancements in design and technology to grow our customer and client base,” said Christian Saylor, Studio Principal at Universal Mind. Saylor will represent the design category on the panel for the upcoming MoMoGR event. “Having a resource like MoMoGR from the Mobile Technology Association of Michigan (MTAM) providing free monthly education and networking events is a tremendous opportunity to connect with others and get a head start on 2017.”
“MoMoGR is very excited to be able to work with Universal Mind to present this exciting panel of tech leaders from across the state who can provide expertise in a wide variety of disciplines, said Al Juarez, Lead Organizer for Mobile Monday Grand Rapids.
You can learn more about the panelists when you register in advance via Meetup. While the event is FREE, registration is required.
Networking and refreshments will begin at 4:30 p.m. at the Universal Mind offices at 125 Ottawa Avenue, Suite 270, Grand Rapids, MI.