The support being provided is part of the company’s “BullsEye Cares” initiative that focuses on helping those in need in and around Detroit.
This year’s Bed & Bread Club Radiothon is presented by Ford Motor Company Fund and has expanded to a 24-hour format. It will be broadcasted by WJR 760-AM beginning at 8 p.m. on Thursday, February 21 and then switch to a live feed from One Campus Martius starting at 6 a.m. on Friday, February 22. Local and national civic and business leaders will join the conversation and encourage individuals to make a difference for the hungry and homeless in Detroit. The live broadcast schedule is as follows:
- 6-10 a.m.: Guy Gordon
- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.: The Frank Beckmann Show
- 2-4 p.m. & 6-8 p.m.: Dick Purtan
- 4-6 p.m.: Mitch Albom
Now in its 32nd consecutive year, the Bed & Bread Club Radiothon aims to help raise funds and awareness for the Salvation Army’s Bed & Bread program that provides food to hungry residents of Detroit who are unable to make it to a soup kitchen, and overnight shelter for those residents who cannot sleep in beds of their own.
“Promoting a culture of assisting those in need is something that BullsEye firmly believes in,” said Susanne Hite, director of marketing for BullsEye Telecom. “We are honored to lend our expertise to the Bed & Bread Club Radiothon and support the individuals who work so diligently to help take care of those in need in our community.”
A team of BullsEye engineers and experts will be deployed one day prior to the event to install the contact center (“The BullsEye Contact Center”) from scratch. The BullsEye Contact Center will include:
- Best-in-class hardware running behind the scenes operations
- Cloud-based IP-PBX telephony
- Polycom VVX 311 phones with HD voice capabilities
- Call queuing technology to allow simultaneous calls to be received, queued and managed
- Real-time contact center activity monitoring and reporting via the Contact Center Supervisor app
- On-site engineering support before, during and after the event
BullsEye Telecom provides secured communications, powerful networks and advanced technologies to thousands of business locations across the US. Contact BullsEye to learn more – www.bullseyetelecom.com