SOUTHFIELD – BullsEye Telecom has launched its VoIP-based key system solutions that allows users to park calls with the press of a single button as well as see which lines are parked and which are currently free.
The system also enables parked calls to be easily picked up from other phones regardless of physical location. This is particularly useful for businesses such as restaurants and retail that rely on multiple phones situated throughout a facility.
Features of BullsEye’s Hosted VoIP-based key system include:
- One button to park a call to an orbit, and all parking orbits synced between phones
- Parked or free status indicated via LED
- Ability to pick up parked calls from any phone
- Two-page groups per location that can be joined or exited from dedicated soft keys on each phone
- Custom labels available for parking orbits
“The goal with this solution was to replicate a phone system that people are used to while at the same time integrating the latest technology and best practices that are reflected in a VoIP-based product,” said Clayton Banka, product engineer for BullsEye. “Our product offers a familiar interface on an attractive, user-friendly phone to help transition customers who have never tried VoIP.”
Contact BullsEye to learn more – www.bullseyetelecom.com