DETROIT – The Michigan UP EV Readiness Workshop sponsored by the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy, is a half-day virtual convening that will provide participants with the information needed to apply for available incentives and plan a successful EV charging installation project to support the development of a robust electric vehicle charging network throughout the State of Michigan.
- Brett French – Vice President of Business Development & Communications, UP Power Company
- Dr. Mehrnaz Ghamami – Assistant Professor, Michigan State University
- Mike Heise – President & CEO, Cloverland Electric Cooperative
- Eric McDonald – Director, Testing & Infrastructure Development, NextEnergy
- Brett Niemi – Senior Energy Services Manager, WPPI Energy
- Jim Saber – President & CEO, NextEnergy
- Tim Slusser – Director, Smart Mobility Initiatives, NextEnergy
- Julie Staveland – Manager, Sustainabilty, Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for any business, economic development agency, community, municipal leader or utility in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula interested in learning more about EV infrastructure or with an immediate electric vehicle charger installation project.
To register, click on https://nextenergy.org/michigan-up-ev-readiness-workshop/