LANSING – Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has agreed to be the keynote speaker June 20 at the Small Business Association of Michigan’s Summit.
In addition to ample networking opportunities, a fantastic expo hall, keynote presentation by Governor Whitmer and lunch, this year our SBAM’s business owner panel discussions are also back, with these hot topics. Attendance is included in your event ticket price.
- Cybersecurity: Will Your Business Survive?
- MarTech for Your Small Business
- Developing Next Generation’s Workforce
- Thriving As A Woman Business Owner
- Family Business Trials & Tribulations
- Marijuana in the Workplace
- Don’t Leave Money on the Table – Resources to Reduce Operating Costs
- Work Life Balance
View the registration form for details!
Of course we always build in plenty of time for owner-to-owner networking, so be sure to come early and bring your business cards.
Thursday, June 20, 2019
8am – 2pm