Global Automotive Innovation Challenge
SAE International and MI Innovation Alliance invite you to join us on Tuesday, February 26 for the 11th Annual Global Automotive & Mobility Innovation Challenge (GAMIC) in Livonia, MI.
After two months of competition prep advising from a cohort of nearly 40 mentors, the 19 semifinalists from 4 countries and 6 states will compete for the chance to move on to the Finals at the SAE World Congress inside Detroit’s Cobo Center in April. The Semi-finals also provides an opportunity to meet, mingle and learn about leading technology and investment perspectives for high-value automotive technologies and innovations. Winners at the Finals will share over $300,000 in total in-kind acceleration services (including targeted exposure to decision‐makers) and cash awards.
This whole day event includes:
- Opening Keynote: Mobility Industry Disruption
- Team Presentations AM round: (2 flights/10 teams): 10 min presentations and Q&A
- Panel Discussion: ADAS (OEM, Tier-1 and Semiconudctor Industry Speakers)
- Lunch and Fireside chat w/Mobility CEO
- Team Presentations PM round: (2 flights/9 teams): 10 min presentations and Q&A
- Panel Discussion: Mobility Business Models
For event details Click Here.
We invite anyone interested in innovation and entrepreneurship to join us to connect with innovators, entrepreneurs, investors, service providers and businesses.