Future Of Auto Dealerships
August 14, 2018 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
FARMINGTON HILLS – ACG Detroit, a non-profit business organization of 400 members whose mission is to support and inform the Middle Market ($10M to $100M) will host a meeting 7:15 am to 9:15 am, Tuesday, August 14 at Glen Oaks Golf Club, 30500 West 13 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI (north of I-696 and west of Orchard Lake), on the future of Automobile Dealerships.
Entitled “Not your Father’s Dealership (Get Big or Get Out)” the meeting will include networking and a panel discussion by second generation members of popular Metro Detroit Dealerships and Merger and Acquisition specialists in dealerships.
The panel will include:
- Brad Bickle, Tom Lamb Group, LLC, a leading M&A firm for auto dealerships.
- Jay Feldman, president and CEO Feldman Automotive
- David Fischer, Jr., President & COO, The Suburban Collection
- Rick Huttenlocher, managing director, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC Automotive and Transportation practice
- Jason Tamaroff, co-owner, Jeffrey Automotive Group
The panel will examine the state of the auto retailing industry where shrinking margins, increased competition and consolidation of the 16,800 dealerships in the U.S.
Cost of the event is $35 ACG Detroit Members and $60 guests which includes a full breakfast, networking and the presentation.
To register, persons should go to www.acgdetroit.org or call 734-223-6055.